This Web site (the "Web site") is owned and maintained by Digital Medics Pty Ltd, (T/A SmartPlus)
The Web site contains information about products that where applicable, have been approved or cleared by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) for sale or use in Australia.
The Web site may contain from time to time information related to various health, medical and fitness conditions and their treatment. Such information is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by a professional health care provider. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult a professional health care provider.
Through your access and use of the Web site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") set forth below.
1. You may freely browse the Web site. You may freely download material there from. Any and all downloaded materials may be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of Digital Medics Pty Ltd. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained.
2. You should assume that all contents of the Web site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without the express written permission of Digital Medics Pty Ltd. Images of people or places displayed on the Web site are either the property of, or used with permission by Digital Medics Pty Ltd.
3. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Web site. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
4. Your use of the Web site is at your own risk. Digital Medics Pty Ltd is not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing in the Web site. This includes damages to, or arising out of viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property.
5. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Web site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Digital Medics Pty Ltd . Nothing contained in this Web site should be construed as granting, by implication, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of Digital Medics Pty Ltd. Your misuse of the Trademarks on the Web site and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
Digital Medics Pty Ltd (T/A Smart Plus)
Copyright © 2013 All Rights Reserved.
ABN: 52 159 917 138